Check In & Out
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 7.00 PM.
Check-out time is 10:00 AM
Hotel Payment and Booking
If you are making the payment at the hotel reception. We accept Master Card, Visa Card, JCB Card, and Amecican Express.
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges, please contact us before check-in.
- Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Waterfront Lodge Motel policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
– Add Porta Cot Available FOC Subject to availability
– Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
#If Cancelled or Modified up to 7 Days Before Arrival No Fee will Be Charged
#If Cancelled or Modified later or in case of a No Show 100 Percent of the first
night will be Charged.
Pre Payment the total Price of the reservation May be charged any time after
the booking is made.
Holiday period Christmas, Easter, New Years School Holidays and all Public
Holidays the total amount of the booking will need to be paid in full once booking has been made please note this is non refundable
This Motel property is rated 3 stars.
STAR Rating provided by Star Ratings Australia.
Long Stay Policy
Subject to availability, minimum 4 weeks stay or longer. Conditions apply. Contact us for details.